Monday, August 20, 2007

Adventures in Wetness -- Park City

We went to Park City this last weekend for a family reunion type thingy. The only place we managed to get many pictures was in the pool...and man did we get a lot of pictures there! Something like 150. In the interest of not inundating you with 150 pictures, here are the best dozen or so:


In the hotel room, getting burped by daddy after a very nice second-lunch.


Ready to go swimming!


Oooh, what is this wet stuff?


Exploring the water with mama.


Just chillin' with daddy.


Daddy, I can't float yet! I am too little!


You are so not funny, mom.


Okay, maybe just a little funny.


Taking a little dip.


I love my daddy!


So tired from all of this swimming!


Mommy wraps me up nice and warm.


Let's do that again!


And a little video, just for the fun of it:

No comments: