Monday, October 29, 2007

Boo at the Zoo!

This past Saturday the zoo was having a special Halloween celebration called "Boo at the Zoo". My friend Tina was planning on taking her little girl (who is about Oliver's age) so I thought we'd go along and have some fun.


In his bat costume, all ready to go!


So cute I could just squeal!


With his friend Kirra (Tigger!). Notice how Kirra is being a good girl and looking at the camera, while Oliver is trying to steal things out of her car seat, lol.


Looking at the zebras with daddy.


The zebras were so close! It was fascinating.


With mommy, her friend Tina, and baby Kirra!


Mommy loves my cute little bat self.


The full view of my cute little costume.


Being a bat rocks!


Mama thinks I'm beautiful...she's right!


All tuckered out after all of the zoo fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that is cute! How fun. What a great day to go to the ZOO. So warm for October. It is usually full on Winter and snow by now. You must be busy with work or so I have heard. We have not seen you guys for forever!! Hope to see you soon.