Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Chucks

We decided that it was about time to get Oliver some shoes, considering we are the bad parents who allow him to go out all the time in just socks, like a ragamuffin. Anyone who knows me knows that I live in my Chucks. {Here's a link to Wikipedia's article on Chuck Taylors for anyone who is not familiar with the slang.} When I saw these adorable little Oliver-sized Chucks, I couldn't resist. Isn't he just the cutest??















As a side note, you'll notice that these pictures feature an Xbox 360 controller. This is because he was "playing Xbox" {ie. convinced that he was actually playing what was up on the big screen, in reality it was daddy playing} and I couldn't get the controller away from him for long enough to take the pictures. He's getting really stubborn in his old age. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! I haven't checked your blog for a while. Fun to see the updates. We miss seeing you guys. We will have to get together soon. Have a good one.