Thursday, June 12, 2008

After Long Last...

I confess and repent...I have been a slacker with Oliver's blog. I know there's no excuse...but I would argue that there IS an excuse, and that excuse starts with an O and ends with a liver. He is SUCH a handful, I barely have time to do anything necessary, let alone update a blog.

However, as work has aroused me early, and he is currently still sleeping {knock on wood} I thought I'd throw some of the recent pictures up here.

Here are some random candids from the last few months:


Tormenting Henrietta Pussycat.


Uh oh! Caught!


Getting into the kitty's water.


Uh oh! Caught!!


So naughty!


Being so naughty wears me the heck out!


Helping daddy work.


Yes guys, this is a P1 bug. Plz fix. Kthx.




What mom? Someone's gotta bring home the dough!

No comments: