Friday, March 7, 2008

OpieFoto is teh Roxxor!

Opie is a professional photographer, and I've always loved her photography. I asked her to come do some photos of Oliver, as I've been wanting to have professional photos done of him for some time, but I hate the stupid generic photo studios. WOW am I glad I asked her! She is amazing. She was down on the floor, crawling all over and playing with him. I've never seen a photographer do that. And she is AMAZINGLY talented. She posted a sneak peak of the pictures she took on her blog last night {http://opiefoto.blogspot.com} and WOWIE! I am absolutely thrilled with what I've seen so far. She is worth every penny. If you want gorgeous and unique pictures of your children, call her! {Her contact information can be found from her blog.} It's a bit more expensive than a standard photo studio, but seriously seriously worth it.

And now, after the shameless Opie plug, and without further adieu...OLIVER!



















4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how Oliver's eyes light up when he smiles. Such a cutie pie!

Stacey said...

Cutest. Kid. Ever. His eyes are SO blue! And he's growing up SO fast! I can't wait to see you guys again.

Sarah Carlson said...

oh how I love Oliver!

Unknown said...

WOW! Amazing. And that is just in your home. Jeffrey gets so nervous in a studio so to do it in your own home and get quality! How unique. Thanks for the info.