Sunday, March 2, 2008

Anatomy of a Tantrum

Recently Oliver {yes, sweet blue-eyed-angel Oliver} has started throwing horrific tantrums. Before you're a parent, you look at other peoples' children having tantrums and think to yourself "Oh for heaven's sake, discipline your child!". Then you have your own child and realize...oh...this isn't as easy as I'd originally thought. We've decided the way to deal with his tantrums is to ignore and then once he calms down a little bit, cuddle him and distract him with something else {like a book}. However, last night he happened to throw a tantrum while I had the camera out, and I couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures before going into mommy-mode.

I now present to you...The Anatomy of a Tantrum.


Oh yay! Daddy left his controller on the couch!


Hmm...now to start a game.


Nope, that's not the right button.


Sweet, I'm ready to pwn some n00bs!


Daddy took my controller away! Nevermind that he's sharing with me!


I WANT IT!!!!!!

No comments: