Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Reflecting on the meaning of today, I realize that I am so lucky. My son has the best daddy in the world.

I see them together and think of all of the things that Oliver's going to learn from his daddy...



all of the hugs and love that his daddy has already given him, and all that are yet to come...



and all of the fun that they will have, teaching each other about love, family, and the world.



When I saw the onesie that Oliver is wearing, I knew he had to have it. He will always be able to say, without a shadow of a doubt, that his daddy does "have his back."



I love my boys so much, and I love that they love each other.

Happy Father's Day, Rian. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay! it is offical! he is the cutest (you know, besides. . .) baby ever!!!!!!!!!! keep blogging! i can never get enough of him! you are great parents!
di