Friday, June 8, 2007

Visit With Family

Well I'm back, and with the pictures that I promised in tow! My dad (Grandpa Mikey) finally sent some pictures of their visit with Oliver. So without further adieu...


Oliver on my birthday/Mother's Day


Oliver with Grandpa Mikey (Dad, why did you cut your head out?)


A rare sleeping moment.


Why am I dressed like I'm on a safari?


Aunt Chele and Aunt Jas with Oliver.


Grandma J with Oliver

It was so precious to see Oliver with my parents and sisters. They were all amorous of him, and he seemed so happy when they were holding him. It was cute to see Michele and Jasmine with him, as they'd never really handled a baby before. They were so scared of him crying, and they were afraid they were going to break him. I told them that Oliver was a good "starter baby", as he's so sturdy and strong that he'd be hard to break. I am sure before too long they'll be more than comfortable with all things baby.

We had so much fun with them here, and I know Oliver misses his aunts and his grandparents. We can't wait until they come back to visit!

No comments: