Monday, June 18, 2007

You Were Born to Be In Pictures, Baby!

Oliver, Rian and I were playing on Saturday, and Oliver was being so cute and smiley, we took a couple little short videos of it:






Then, last night when I was on the phone with my dad, wishing him a happy Father's Day, Oliver started to throw a holy fit. He was screaming and screaming as if he was the hungriest, most starving baby in the world. He continued to scream for the next 5 - 10 minutes, so I finally cut my conversation with my dad short, and went to rescue Rian from the screaming boy. I started feeding him, and two minutes later he pulled away, clamped his jaw shut, and went to sleep. He REFUSED to wake up, no matter how much we bugged him. We were rubbing his cheeks and playing with his lips, and he just defiantly stayed asleep. It was so funny and cute (in a bad naughty sort of way) that we had to catch it on video. Note: No Olivers were harmed in the filming of this video:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! And he is soooo asleep! I can't believe he didn't wake up when Rian was mauling his face! : )

Stacey said...

So, here's the deal. I'm so holding these videos and their URL for future use. Oliver is going to see that you guys put him on the internet one day!! So funny. I don't think I've ever seen a baby sleep like that. Most people, you can't even ring their doorbell when the baby's sleeping. Good to see that he sleeps this soundly. Maybe when mommy and Stacey are visiting in the kitchen, staying up till all hours of the night, he'll still sleep through that!! Hope to see you guys soon, love tons and tons to all three of you.