Tuesday, June 26, 2007

- Insert Witty Title Here -

Well I'm back. You know I can never stay away for too long. I follow Oliver around with the camera like I'm the paparazzi, so naturally I always have way too many pictures that I'm just dying to share. Here are just a few out of all the ones I've taken in the last few days.

This is Oliver's "Uncle Devin" outfit. Rian's brother can often be found in a polo shirt and cargo shorts, and when I put Oliver in this outfit yesterday morning, Rian exclaimed "He looks like Devin!" The cute little polo shirt was given to him by Aunt Alesa! Thanks Lee, it's so cute!





Occasionally Oliver is docile and oh-so-sweet, I just want to kiss him all up. Here he was snuggling with his daddy on Sunday afternoon:





While I was talking to my family on the phone on Sunday afternoon, Oliver fell asleep leaning over my arm. I put him down in his swing so that he could rest more comfortably, but he kept his chin jutted out and his head up, just like it had been on my arm. I just had to take a picture, it was so hilarious.



Our across-the-street neighbors have three adorable little girls. Yesterday afternoon the girls came over and gave Oliver the cutest present! It had this little stuffed monster on top. I gave Oliver the monster this morning while he was laying down, trying to take a nap, and he just kept smiling and smiling at it. I had to take a picture of him with his monster in his swing.



That's all for now, but there will be more soon, as I'm sure you've come to assume by now. :)

No comments: